[squid-users] RE: Caching of Google Earth

From: Bucci, David G <david.g.bucci_at_lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:29:32 -0400

I should have added, this would be for the Google Earth Enterprise client, in a closed-network situation ... I've seen references to the public free client caching differently than the Google Earth Pro client, and the Google Earth Enterprise client is yet another version beyond Pro.

Though I would be interested in any progress on caching content accessed via the public free client, as well.