[squid-users] Caching of Google Earth

From: Bucci, David G <david.g.bucci_at_lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 15:20:06 -0400

I'm considering diving into the caching of Google Earth - I understand quite a bit about GE itself. Is there anyone actively looking at that? In searching, I see a Jeremy Bleu doing something in Dec/09, and Adrian Chadd in 2007 ... what's the state of the art in caching of Google Earth?

----
David G. Bucci
Bucci's 2nd Law:  There's more than one way to
skin a cat - but since it's not a reversible process,
you only get one crack at any particular cat.