[squid-users] squid client authentication against AD computer account

From: Manoj Rajkarnikar <manoj.rajkarnikar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:34:08 +0545

Hi all.

I've been trying to setup this squid box with authentication to AD
2003 server. The need in our situation is to allow the workstation
allow access to internet and not the user since the users are always
moving from station to station. I've already setup kerberos
authentication successfully. I've searched through the list for any
thing related to authorizing computer account but found none..

I'm not very familiar with ldap queries. any help would be greatly
appreciated.. i'm trying to use squid_kerb_ldap for ldap
authorization...

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards
Manoj