RE: [squid-users] One slow Website Through Proxy

From: Dean Weimer <dweimer_at_orscheln.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:59:18 -0500

Thanks Amos, guess I learned something simple that I should have already known when troubleshooting these things always capture packets on both sides of squid. I was only looking at the data between the client PC and squid. Had I looked at the packets on the other side of squid I more than likely would have caught this one.

Thanks,
     Dean Weimer
     Network Administrator
     Orscheln Management Co