Re: [squid-users] Ahead Caching

From: Isaac Witmer <isaaclw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:54:57 +0300

Well, I'm starting to think that Amos is right when he says
pre-caching isn't so useful.

If you're saying you should go through the pages listed and run "wget
-p" well, that's useless, because those items were already cached.
That would be like "post" caching.

Also, recursion with wget can be limited. You'll notice that both
Flaviane and I used the '-l 1' switch. We both thought that it's not
worth going more then one page down from any already cached pages.