Re: [squid-users] Change EXTERNAL IP address with Squid 3.1.8

From: Daniel Herbert-Ward <D.Herbert.Ward_at_Orcon.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 22:51:53 +1300

I know this can be done, because at work I went to www.whatismyip.com and it came up with MY machines IP address, and I did confirm that it was my machines ip address at the time. and then I tried it again a few weeks later, and all of a sudden after asking the technicians of why this was happening, the site then showed the INTERNAL IP address of the squid machine. So I am curious to how to set this up please.