Re: [squid-users] Squid::Guard perl module announce

From: David Touzeau <david_at_touzeau.eu>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 23:19:42 +0200

Many thanks for this perl module.

I hope there are new plugins developped around your classes because it
seems that squidGuard is no longer maintain since the last version is a
beta freeze from one year.

DansGuardian is no longer maintain too.

So currently there is a lake of Squid plugins that helps to create a
good web fitering strategy

About your classes
$sg->checkingroup($user, $group)
$sg->checkinwbgroup($user, $group)

what about offer DB queries methods like Mysql or LDAP ?