[squid-users] Squid, WCCP and ACL for Youtube

From: Khemara Lyn <lin.kh_at_wicam.com.kh>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:38:32 +0700

Dear All,

My Squid-2.7 box is talking WCCP to my Cisco router. On the router, I
create an ACL that would allow and disallow certain sources and
destinations for WCCP.

I'd like to know if it is possible to define an IP "wild card" in the
ACL for Youtube servers/IPs. My goal is to have that "wild card" entry
for Youtube allowed at the top of the Cisco ACL so that any client would
access the Youtube contents through the Squid box before it gets denied
later in the ACL entries and thus bypasses WCCP.

Hope for your kind help

Thanks & regards,
Khem