[squid-users] Authenticating Across Windows Domains

From: Clive Christie <clive.christie_at_magnarewards.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:30:48 -0500

Hi ,

So this is my setup. I have a web filter running Dansguardian and I'm using
squid as the underlying proxy server. I have to login to an Intranet Site on
another domain that I am connected to by VPN. To authenticate against the
website I use an Active Directory account that exist on its domain, problem
is for whatever reason I cannot login when I disable the proxy it works fine
but when trying through the proxy I am having issues. Note that this
particular site is the only one that I am experiencing this type of problem
with. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Regards,