[squid-users] Problem with ACL (disabling download)

From: Konrado Z <konradoz_at_partyinfo.com.pl>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 00:46:45 +0100

Hello,

I have encountered a problem with ACL. I want to disable download all
kinds of files for subnet specified except pdf, doc, xls, txt, zip. I
have created officeFile file wich is shown below:

\.[Dd][Oo][Cc]$
\.[Tt][Xx][Tt]$
etc.

but,

acl clients 192.168.56.0/24
acl officeFiles urlpath_regex "/etc/squid/officeFiles"

and

http_access deny clients !officeFiles
http_access allow all #It has to be here because it is the last line
in my config which is associated with other ACLS

doesn't work because clients cannot open even google.com. I have no
idea, how to overcome that problem. How to write this ACL and
http_access to work properly.
Please help.

Konradoz