Re: [squid-users] Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive in POST Requests?

From: Mikio Kishi <mkishi_at_104.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 22:56:35 +0900

Hi, Amos

For example, we can not browse the following site's flash movie via
squid-3.1.8. squid-3.1.9 could be ok.

 http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/stream/
 - the famous japanese newspaper site
 - please check the only flash movie parts

Probably, the following is the same topic.

 [squid-users] Squid 3.1.7 cannot load flash video in news.yahoo.com

Sincerely,

--
Mikio Kishi