Re: [squid-users] Problem with ACL (disabling download)

From: Konrado Z <konradoz_at_partyinfo.com.pl>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 20:30:18 +0100

OK so I have definied

acl webMimes rep_mime_type -i "etc/squid/mimes"

Mimes file:
text/(html|css|plain|richtext)
application/(msword|pdf|vnd.ms-powerpoint|vnd.ms-excel|zip|x-compress)
image/(bmp|gif|jpeg|png|tiff|gif)

and http_access section:
#http_access deny clients workingHours funWebsites
http_access deny clients !webMimes
http_access allow all

Unfortunately 'clients' cannot browse any website even sth like
exampleDomain/exampleFile.txt

Any suggestions?