Re: [squid-users] Problem with ACL (disabling download)

From: Konrado Z <konradoz_at_partyinfo.com.pl>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:41:19 +0100

Hello,
Thanks for reply but I still have problem

My all acls and http_access
acl clients 192.168.56.0/24
acl funWebsites dstdom_regex "/etc/squid/funWebsites"
acl workingHours time M T W H F 8:00-16:00
acl officeFiles urlpath_regex "/etc/squid/officeFiles"

http_access deny clients workingHours funWebsites
http_access deny clients !officeFiles
http_access allow all

But the problem for sure is here: http_access deny clients
!officeFiles (file officeFiles is presented in the 1st post) - I have
check it.

I want that clients have an access to the Internet but download files
only listed in the file officeFiles. But when I write
http_access deny clients !officeFiles they cannot browse any website
but can only dowloads these files given. How to write it, to give them
access to the Internet and allow them download only 4, 5 types of
files?

?