[squid-users] Re: Re: Windows Messenger through Squid

From: <gsandorx_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 16:45:58 -0400 (EDT)

I've been even trying using Squid 3.2.0.2, which I manually compiled.
As you know, Squid 3.2.0.2 has better support for HTTP/1.1 (I thought
it was something related with that, as Squid 2.6STABLE21 uses
HTTP/1.0). Now, with the sniffer I see HTTP/1.1 responses from Live
servers through Squid (when with Squid < 3.2 I was getting HTTP/1.0
3.2. Nothing changed.

I have to use this old software as I have _many_ users with this
software already installed, and upgrading would be a pain right now.

I don't think the problem is that Live servers are refusing to login
old releases. I was able to login in from the same clients using direct
connection and through an ISA server 2006 .... :(

Thanks!