Re: Fwd: Re: [squid-users] Re: Bandwidth split?

From: Chad Naugle <Chad.Naugle_at_travimp.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 17:05:33 -0500

I could be wrong here, please read up on Visolve, relating to your
version of Squid for more information...

(3.X) http://www.visolve.com/squid/squid30/delaypools.php#delay_pools
(2.7) http://www.visolve.com/squid/squid27/delaypools.php#delay_pools

Chad E. Naugle
Tech Support II, x. 7981
Travel Impressions, Ltd.

>>> "J Webster" <webster_jack_at_hotmail.com> 11/9/2010 3:32 PM >>>
So, at present, my #3 pool is only allowing 64kbps for the entire
server?
That doesn;t seem right as using iftop on the server reports that the
current speed is 2.22Mb and reached a peak of 5.25Mb total (in/out)
Why use a class 3 at all in most server cases? I suppose you might want
restrict proxy server usage to a percentage.
I would like the server to be unlimited but each user using it should
only
get say 1Mb max, maybe less.
So, can I forget the class 3 completely?