Re: Fwd: Re: [squid-users] Re: Bandwidth split?

From: J Webster <webster_jack_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 21:32:03 +0100

So, at present, my #3 pool is only allowing 64kbps for the entire server?
That doesn;t seem right as using iftop on the server reports that the
current speed is 2.22Mb and reached a peak of 5.25Mb total (in/out)
Why use a class 3 at all in most server cases? I suppose you might want to
restrict proxy server usage to a percentage.
I would like the server to be unlimited but each user using it should only
get say 1Mb max, maybe less.
So, can I forget the class 3 completely?