Re: [squid-users] Re: Access control problem

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:48:33 +1300

On 10/11/10 05:15, mrmmm wrote:

> Amos Jeffries-2 wrote:
>>
>> Your initial message said "among other stuff I have". The conclusion
>> then has to be that somewhere in that other stuff is http_access rules
>> which bypass the ones you mentioned here.
>>
>> Amos
>> --
>>

> By "other stuff" i mean specific deny entries.

*all* of them? not one single "http_access allow" somewhere up top?

> Most of them are of type "URL
> Regexp" and have just one entry per rule, and they work fine. It seems that
> the problem is that for some reason when I have multiple entries per rule (a
> file with a list of sites) it is not denying them properly. However, it does
> appear that Squid reads them because I put a couple of duplicates in the
> file (on purpose) and when squid loads I get the message:
>
> WARNING: '.resize.yandex.net' is a subdomain of 'resize.yandex.net'
> WARNING: because of this 'resize.yandex.net' is ignored to keep splay tree
> searching predictable
> WARNING: You should probably remove '.resize.yandex.net' from the ACL named
> 'denybadsites'

oooh. You were talking about regex ACL not working then provide an
example of a dstdomain error. Mixing or crossing patterns could be the
source of your failure.

What is your *full* config please? along with the output of "squid -v"

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.3