Re: [squid-users] Question for y'all?

From: Michial Thompson <michialt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:40:21 -0600

Like all bandwidth problems its more complicated than just 1+1...

The customers are all businesses, and have a various number of
employees that need access the software. The problem is that the
customers have a limit to the bandwidth they can even purchase both as
to what they have available and cost. Then they put too many people
on the bandwidth and try using it for more than just our software too.

So the first issue is that they have too many users for their
bandwidth, second is they either cannot afford the cost or the
additional bandwidth is not available to them.

Then to complicate the issue a little more you add on my software
being browser based and there are a lot of graphics loaded to the
browser...