[squid-users] Fwd: large files to parent proxy, others directly?

From: Nikola Vidoviæ <dzany_at_nswireless.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:25:02 +0100

Is there a way to do this scenario? :)
If file is reported larger than 50 mb (in http header), squid uses
parent proxy to download it, and for all other traffic squid uses
direct connection? I have 2 internet links, and I would like to
separate traffic. One link is directly connected to squid, and on the
other I have mikrotik router that has built in web-proxy based on
squid (there cannot be modified a lot of things...), but it can act as
a parent proxy.I tried to do that using Mikrotik, but it is impossible
to do it with it...
Is there a way to do this?
(sorry for my bad english)