[squid-users] How to use cbq

From: lupuscramus <lupuscramus_at_hyperthese.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:03:27 +0100

Hi,

I would use the cbq (or htb, or any algo which is based on ip source) queuing
in order to manage my bandwith (~ 12 Mbits fot 150 users).

I can't make a rule in my firewall because my firewall doesn't know what is
the ip source : he knows the proxy server ip.

I have not seen the feature in squid - the only bandwith management I've seen
is the delay pools -, is there any way to use a QOS based on ip source ? Or
must I code the use of cbq ?

Thanks,

Grégoire Leroy