[squid-users] Squid load-balancing

From: Artemis BRAJA <a.braja_at_primo.al>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:33:30 +0100

Hello,
I want to achieve load-balancing with to Squid instances on a single
server behind a single IP. All we want is to maximize multi-core CPU
utilisation, because as far as we now Squid is not multi-core aware.
Is any tested way to do with without going to virtualization.
Can it be done using wccp and squid running in transparent mode, so we
can use a Cisco router to load-balance requests?

Thanks
Artemis