[squid-users] Track the page that the visitor is browsing on the IFrame? Will Squid help me?

From: Andre Lopes <lopes80andre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:48:28 +0000

Hi,

I need to develop a webpage with an IFrame and I need to know the
external URL/URI where the user is on the webpege with the IFrame.

At the begin I was thinking to use the "PHProxy" solution, but PHProxy
is not totally reliable. It fails with some URL's/URI's.

My questions: What other solution can I use to track the page that the
visitor is browsing on the IFrame? "Squid" will help me in this type
of task?

Give some clues on how to achieve this. I have google but I can't find
much information on how to deal with this case.

Best Regards,