[squid-users] Documentation for non-Sys Admins

From: Andy Nagai <anagai_at_wernerpublishing.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:52:14 -0800

I noticed that all the documentation on this site is aimed towards linux
system admins that want to setup squid.

We have a remote managed server that had squid installed by some admin.

As a developer I need to know how to control individual page caching. I
heard from somebody to add a expire meta tag to refresh the cache.

Two things I need to do:

1) prevent caching for certain pages
2) set the cache refresh rate for the rest of the pages. Would like to
refresh pages every 15 minutes.

How is this done?

Pointing me to the right doc would be helpful.

Andy