Re: [squid-users] Slackware Bridge + Tproxy + 2.6.37 + squid 3.1.10

From: Agua Emagrece <aguaemagrece_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 00:24:43 -0200

Hello, Amos, how are you?

I just did a test downgrading my kernel to 2.6.30 (downloaded from
ftp.kernel.org), using the same kernel .config of the 2.6.37 I was
using, and all the same iptables/ebtables/sysctl configuration. TPROXY
just began to work perfectly. If I switch again to 2.6.37, everything
stops.

Can this really be a problem with newer kernel versions? Are there any
specific configurations for these newer versions?

Anybody here is using squid TPROXY with newer kernels (2.6.36-2.6.37) ?

Thanks in advance for your reply and help!!