RE: [squid-users] Authentication to Sharepoint not happening

From: Saurabh Agarwal <Saurabh.Agarwal_at_citrix.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 20:25:42 +0530

It works now! I followed the code and then turned "off pipeline_prefetch". In code there was this check which was setting no_connection_auth flag to 1.

if (Config.onoff.pipeline_prefetch)
    request->flags.no_connection_auth = 1;

I don't understand it completely but I can move forward. Thank You Amos!

Regards,
Saurabh