RE: [squid-users] Authentication to Sharepoint not happening

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 22:26:07 +0000

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 20:25:42 +0530, Saurabh Agarwal
<Saurabh.Agarwal_at_citrix.com> wrote:
> It works now! I followed the code and then turned "off
pipeline_prefetch".
> In code there was this check which was setting no_connection_auth flag
> 1.
>
> if (Config.onoff.pipeline_prefetch)
> request->flags.no_connection_auth = 1;
>
> I don't understand it completely but I can move forward. Thank You Amos!

Aha, Thank you! This has led me to find a bug.

Squid-3 checks and overrides pipelining when auth_param are set to prevent
request race conditions. But I see that if the pipline is manually
configured after the auth_param it will be turned back on. Fixing now.

Amos