[squid-users] debugging ERR_INVALID_REQ condition

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:27:59 -0300

     Hi,

     I have a squid 2.7 stable9 running and i'm having problems with
some softwares that i'm required to use by the brazilian government.
They generate HTTP connections, which are transparently intercepted
(linux box) and directed to squid. I have enabled a full debug (ALL,9)
and captured the connection, but i really cant understand what's wrong
and, if it's something squid related, what can i do to workaround it.
The only interesting thing is that it seems to be triggering an
ERR_INVALID_REQ error ...

     would you mind helping me analyze the following connection log,
generated with ALL,9 ?

     is the connection really HTTP/1.0 or HTTP/1.1 invalid ? is there
something i can tweak on squid to get this working ? bypassing these
connections and getting them to go on NAT instead of transparent proxy
would be the only solution here ?

     Thanks .......

log is at:
http://pastebin.com/jzEt4Wjh