Re: [squid-users] No such file or directory

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 12:17:03 +1300

 On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 20:20:14 +0800, jiluspo wrote:
> I've seen few of this in cache.log
> How can we pull out the URL/storeurl of this files that are missing.

 It happens if someone manually plays with the disk cache, or if unlinkd
 looses a race condition with the main squid process.

 Squid is removing the index entries for such files at the point this is
 reported to logs. There is nothing you need to do.

 I believe the store improvements being worked on for 3.2 include some
 fixes reducing the race conditions. But am not yet certain how
 successful that is.

 Amos