AW: [squid-users] NTLM/Kerberos Authentication with Windows 7

From: Henickl Wolfgang <Wolfgang.Henickl_at_apa.at>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:02:34 +0100

Thanks for the reply!

The major problem is, that the changes in Security Policy of Windows 7 hasn't changed a thing. But I will try it again, therefore my question. I am also unsure, because in Windows 7 a new WinHTTP Version is included, which may also cause problems.

Is there anything, which should be considered, configuring/activating NTLM and Kerberos at the same time in Squid?

Kind regards
Wolfgang