[squid-users] Re: NTLM/Kerberos Authentication with Windows 7

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 00:42:25 -0000

Hi Wolfgang,

 You could try my new negotiate wrapper
http://sourceforge.net/projects/squidkerbauth/files/negotiate_wrapper/negotiate_wrapper-1.0.0/negotiate_wrapper-1.0.0.tar.gz/download

Usage:

auth_param negotiate program /usr/sbin/negotiate_wrapper [-d] --ntlm
<ntlm-helper with args> --kerberos <kerberos-helper with args>

example:

auth_param negotiate program /usr/sbin/negotiate_wrapper -d --ntlm
/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp --kerberos
/usr/sbin/squid_kerb_auth -d -s GSS_C_NO_NAME

Markus