[squid-users] Re: squid_kerb_ldap - Squid and AD integration

From: jrojas <jrojas_at_gilatla.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 01:17:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks.
Some hours ago I was wondering if there is there an option to specify a ldap
server using ./squid_kerb_ldap helper ???

In my enviroment I have 7 sites and more than 16 ldap servers.
For one site located in PERU, I've already set it up, I mean, Integration
squid w/ Active Directory. but as Essad said when a user of a specific group
request a web page internally, Squid service uses squid_kerb_ldap and choose
randomly one ldap server...
I check that some times it chooses a ldap server located in site A (from
USA) or site B (from ISRAEL)... and as you know it isn't acceptable...

Does somebody know how can I set squid_kerb_ldap up in order to use a
specific ldap server??

Please help!

Jhonatan Rojas.