[squid-users] Windows ICS and Squid

From: <squid_at_sourcesystemsonline.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 13:31:46 -0500

Hi,
I am using squid2.7STABLE8 on Windows 7 Ultimate OS.

Presently, i am using the internet connection sharing (ICS) in windows to
share my internet link among the windows 7 pro workstations BUT i want all
the internet traffic from clients to go through squid, probably with ICS
infrastructure. Is it possible and how?

Even though i have full or little control on clients in my network but
visitors who come with laptops obtain ip automatically and i find it
difficult to route their internet traffic through squid on the server.

So, Is possible to integrate squid with ICS so that traffic going through
ICS will pass through squid to the internet?
Regards,
Yomi.