Re: [squid-users] Proxying all traffic on all ports

From: Essad Korkic <essad.korkic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:29:13 +0100

Hi Dotan,

I'm not sure if this is possible with Squid but it seems to me you just could create a VPN server on the server in Germany. Create a tunnel from the client pc to the server and point the client to only use the tunnel for all of it's traffic.

I think that this will be the best solution for him.

Greetings
Essad