[squid-users] Squid 3 with AD Integration has Sharepoint Access problem!!

From: Go Wow <gowows_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:43:52 +0400

Hi,

 I have squid 3 with AD integrated, using squidGuard for filtering the
traffic. When I try to access the sharepoint portal it give me error

"401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials".

 Our sharepoint is also integrated with AD and without proxy it doesnt
pop-up or require any credentials. We can access it directly

 How do I allow Sharepoint access for my users, is there any specific
conifg that I need to add?

 My access log has this entry when trying to access sharepoint

 TCP_MISS/401 1640 GET
http://spserver.domain.com:3000/Pages/Default12.aspx harry.potter
DIRECT/192.168.10.64 text/html

I changed the fqdn above.