Re: [squid-users] Squid 3 with AD Integration has Sharepoint Access problem!!

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 01:17:24 +1300

On 17/03/11 00:43, Go Wow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have squid 3 with AD integrated, using squidGuard for filtering the
> traffic. When I try to access the sharepoint portal it give me error
>
> "401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials".
>
> Our sharepoint is also integrated with AD and without proxy it doesnt
> pop-up or require any credentials. We can access it directly
>
> How do I allow Sharepoint access for my users, is there any specific
> conifg that I need to add?

Tried it without squidGuard?
What version of squidGuard?
What version of Squid?

  Squid pays little or no attention to server credentials.
squid-3.0 pay no attention at all and NTLM/Negotiate do not work through it.
squid-3.1 and later pay just enough attention to detect the NTLM or
Negotaite/Kerberos tag and turn on pinning/connection-auth to prevent
the connection having natural HTTP efficiency things done to it.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.5