Re: [squid-users] Squid 3 with AD Integration has Sharepoint Access problem!!

From: Go Wow <gowows_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:16:49 +0400

Sharepoint is integrated with NTLM, normally it doesn't ask for
username and password. Also if we enter username and password when the
pop up comes then its not accepting. Why does it allow some users and
block others? Just to mention I changed my squid3 config to add NTLM
support with 2 auth_param basic and NTLM. Is this the cause of
problem??

Regards