Re: [squid-users] squid 3.2.0.5 smp scaling issues

From: <david_at_lang.hm>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 23:02:46 -0700 (PDT)

re-sending and adding -dev list

performance drops going from 3.0 -> 3.1 -> 3.2 and in addition squid 3.2
scales poorly (only goes up to 2x single-threaded performance going up to
4 cores and drops off again after that)

this makes it so that I actually get better performance on 3.0 than on
3.2, even with multiple workers

David Lang