[squid-users] delay pools and reverse proxy mode...

From: John Doe <jdmls_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 01:42:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a little issue with delay pools and Squid (2.7) in reverse proxy mode...
If the target is not yet in the cache, I get correctly slowed down.
But, once the target is cached, I can dowload at full speed...
If I purge the url from the cache and try again, I get once more slowed down...
once.
Is this expected behavior in reverse proxy mode?
Do delay pools only apply to squid-backend connections?
Or is there a way to make it apply to client-squid connections?

Thx,
JD