[squid-users] RE: Reverse Proxy Log Analytics

From: Justin Warner <him_at_b0rker.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 08:51:29 -0400

Hello..

I’m trying to find a program that will give me better log analysis for a
reverse proxy (accelerator).  I’m thinking I’m going to end up having to
write my own script but wondered if there is anything out there before I do.

I’m looking to see how many actual hits there were how many times the
request was passed to the real server etc.. The setup is 2 Reverse proxies
round robin’ing to 5 web servers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Justin.