[squid-users] squid_session and SplashPage - infinite timeout

From: Rafal Zawierta <zawierta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 00:17:04 +0200

Hello,

I need to configure Splash Page with Squid in some company. When
employee try to access Web for the first time, it is necessary to
accept rules (with Splash Page - i guess). Right.
But in squid_session I can use '-t SEC' for overall timeout (in
example 7200 sec). But what if I need it forever? Is it possible to
set timeout to infinite? Users are authenticated against MS AD with
squid_kerb_auth and squid_kerb_ldap for group acl.

Regards
Rafal