Re: [squid-users] Route large traffic through different gateway

From: Supratik Goswami <supratik.goswami_at_webyog.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 10:22:23 +0530

@Amos

I understand the "policy routing" and also checked with
tcp_outgoing_address, but I am not able to figure
out how can I use acl to filter the large traffic and use it with the
tcp_outgoing_address.

Currently with "reply_body_max_size 15 MB officelan" I am able to
discard large downloads, but can you
please tell me instead of discarding is there a way I can use the acl
with tcp_outgoing_address to redirect
the download through Link-2 (using policy routing) ?

Regards

Supratik