[squid-users] How to Hide Proxy detected at whatismyip.com

From: AZHAR CHOWDHURY <azhar_at_banglalion.com.bd>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:55:29 +0600

We have successfully installed Squid 3.1.10 with Tproxy, iptables at
Fedora 14 which working perfected under PBR of router.
(following instructions of http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4)
We can see clients pcs inside the network browsing with tcp_hit,
tcp_miss records. But when any client PC browse to whatismyip.com
that time, the site shows client's fixed IP address along with
detection of cache server mentioning hostname of squid server.

May I know to hide that detection?
=========================Message at whatismyip.com
Your IP Address Is: 180.X.X.X (Client Fixed IP address)
Possible Proxy Detected: 1.1 cache.mydomain.com (squid/3.1.10)
(cache.mydomain.com is hostname of cache server)

BR,
Azhar Chowdhury