Re: [squid-users] acls for deny facebook to one ip.

From: Chad Naugle <Chad.Naugle_at_travimp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:02:45 -0400

Correct, just when you need to restrict a particular IP, you need a
second ACL to match it, and stack the "http_access deny" line. ie:

acl denied_ip src 192.168.5.60

http_access deny denied1 denied_ip

FYI, Facebook added another domain recently, so you may want to add it.
 I don't recall what it is off hand.

>>> Soporte Técnico <soporte_at_nodoalem.com.ar> 4/13/2011 9:37 AM >>>
Hi, iÌm a basic (basic basic as gwbasic) configurator of squid, and I
need
to deny facebook to some users on my network.

I think

deny1.txt (content)
.facebook.com
.fbcdn.net

acl denied1 dstdomain “/usr/local/etc/squid/deny1.txtâ€

how I apply this to only one ip ? (for example 192.168.5.60)

Really very so much thanks for the help.

Jorge.

Travel Impressions made the following annotations
"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of
the information included in this message and any attachments is
notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments.
Thank you."