Re: [squid-users] content logging

Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 16:45:58 +0200

Am 13.04.2011 12:23, schrieb Eliezer Croitoru:
> but if it certain clients you can might setup specific parent proxy for
> this purpose as parosproxy.
> it's not suppose to be as fast as squid but built for http\s traffic
> interrogation.

Thanks for the hint - that was exactly I was looking for. Unfortunately
paros does not create certificates on the fly - thus some applications
refuse HTTPS connections due to certificate mismatch.

Luckily I found "burp" proxy which supports certificate creation on the
fly and after importing burp's CA cert into Windows certificate store I
was able to sniff the traffic of this certain application.

Thanks
Klaus