[squid-users] The system returned: (111) Connection refused

From: Kauffman, Derek E \(SA-1\) <Derek.Kauffman_at_drs-c3a.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:19:51 -0400

ERROR

--------

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL:
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?

Connection to 216.9.35.60 failed.

The system returned: (111) Connection refused

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Your cache administrator is root.

--------

I have squid setup with DansGuardian and everything works fine, except
for a few random sites. The one above and another one I know is
rush.com they both get the 111 connection refused, everything else that
is supposed to be blocked gets the access denied page from DansGuardian.

Could really use some help figuring out why some sites are getting
stopped by squid when everything should be open to let DansGuardian
filter.