[squid-users] The requested URL could not be retrieved

From: Bilal J.Mahdi <bilalmahdi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:26:56 +0300

Dear All

I have change the config file of my cache box and I start get this error
during the traffic time, when the limit start cross 10meg real:
even when I disable the timeout limit (#dead_peer_timeout 60 seconds) but
error still appear:

----
While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Serena-returns-to-th
e-tennis-court-wearing-skint?
The following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for sports.yahoo.com
The dnsserver returned:
Temporary network problem, please retry later
This means that:
 The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
 Check if the address is correct.
Your cache administrator is support_at_sat-link.us.
----
Generated Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:19:36 GMT by Bilal_at_Sat-Link.Us
(squid/2.7.STABLE9)