[squid-users] cache keeping downloaded files

From: Jason Greene <jason_at_the-greenes.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:08:59 -0500

Can some one tell me if it is possible to make squid not cache a single domain?

We have a service that downloads a file and squid seems to be keeping
the old file in cache so we are not getting the updates.

How do I set squid to not cache a domain and/or how do I clear that
domain's cache and/or how to I change the life (ttl) of the cache?

thanks
Jason