[squid-users] Allow full access during a limited time period

From: Fran Márquez <fjmarquez.ext_at_chguadalquivir.es>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:49:54 +0200

Hi,

I have a doubt: Can I setup squid for allow full and free access during
a limited time period (for example, 15 minutes per day) for users can
access to any site without restrictions?

I don't like prohibit access to some popular sites, but I can't open it
permanently, since this is an office and people should work, but I
understand that
sometimes, a relax period is useful for work better, so I'm considering
leave about 15 minutes per day of free and full access. So, employees
can visit
his facebook profile, personal mail and others non work-related sites
during shorts periods of time.

Can I do this with squid and dansguardian?

Regards,
F.J