Re: [squid-users] How to disable Squid sending SYN packets to destination?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ec.hadorhabaac.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 02:06:07 +0300

On 23/04/2011 18:34, Andreas Braathen wrote:

> I tried it, but it did not change anything. Squid still sends SYN packets to establish state with destination.
>
> Any other suggestions?

Sorry to tell you but you better try to just read the basics of tcp flow
to understand the meaning of a SYN packet.
and if you have specific problem other then SYN packets them self's you
should take care of them and not the SYN packets.

Jim kind of gave you most of the settings you will need to lookup for
and understand their meanings.

Regards
Eliezer