[squid-users] modify the delay_pools at fly

From: Carlos Manuel Trepeu Pupo <charlie.mtp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 11:35:00 -0400

I tried in previous post to change the established connection when the
time of the delay_pool change. Amos give me 3 solution and now I'm
trying with QoS, but I have this idea:

If I have 2, 3 or the count of squid.conf that I could need, and with
one script I make squid3 -k reconfigure. That not finish any active
connection and apply the changes, what do you think?

Remember that I have Ubuntu 10.04 with Squid 3 STABLE1. This night
when my users gone I gonna try !! Tomorrow I tell you, but if someone
tried this, please, send the result, so i can use my time in QoS.